Monday, May 24, 2010

This Is Love
































 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 







































...ye will teach them to love one another,







and to serve one another.

Mosiah 4:15













 










 
















Thou shalt love thy wife with all thy heart,
and shalt cleave unto her and none else.        
 Doctrine andCovenants 42:22

Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.  He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is Love...If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.   1 John 4:7-8, 12

4 comments:

  1. Very fun photos of your kids. Isaac is a nut...that's all I have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like lots of fun and shenanigans! Lots more to come with our family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The past few months I've come to realize how important family really is. I have had frequent phone calls from Mom, Dad, Adam, and Isaac. It's awesome! Thank you all for thinking about me!

    ReplyDelete